6 Things you did not know about Shopping
We know looking for shop insurance can be a bit of a bore so in an attempt to lighten the mood we have come across some fun facts about shopping.
- Designers believe women will buy more if they hear their heels clicking on polished hard surfaces, so they often use hard flooring hallways. Carpeting and softer surfaces are said to lure customers and make them feel at home.
- The first online shopping site on internet was the pizza shop by Pizza Hut in 1994.
- Escalators are placed strategically to force shoppers to pass the maximum number of storefronts.
- Online shopping is more popular among younger and middle-aged user. Shoppers between the ages of 35 and 44 make up 29 percent of all online spending, though consumers between 25 and 34 are spending larger amounts online.
- The busiest shopping day is the Saturday before Christmas as last-minute shoppers hit the stores.
- A Shopaholic has fewer wrinkles than those who do not like shopping.
Looking for a quick online quote for your shop insurance just click here.
Easy to use online system, www.shopinsurance.ie providing instant quotations.
For more information, please call the team in Galway on 091563518